- This page is about the eighth challenge in Bejeweled Twist. For the mini-quest in Bejeweled 3, see Stratamax (mini-quest).
The puzzles of Stratamax involve clearing specific numbers of gems within given move limits.
Completing the first puzzle of Stratamax unlocks Arsenal, the next challenge in Challenge mode.
|Stratamax 1||Clear 70 gems in 20 moves|
|Stratamax 2||Clear 90 gems in 20 moves|
|Stratamax 3||Clear 110 gems in 25 moves|
|Stratamax 4||Clear 140 gems in 30 moves|
|Stratamax 5||Clear 170 gems in 35 moves|
|Stratamax 6||Clear 200 gems in 40 moves|
|Stratamax 7||Clear 300 gems in 50 moves|
|Stratamax Eclipse||Clear as many gems as you can in 50 moves|
- According to early screenshots of Bejeweled Twist, the challenge title of Stratamax in the PC and Mac versions of the game was originally orange.
- Stratamax is not a real word, which makes this challenge the only one that has a made-up name. The name, however, is most likely a portmanteau of the words "strategy" and "maximum".
- This and Survivor are the only challenges that:
- Have Eclipse puzzles that are not required to be completed within a time limit which also allow progress to be saved and resumed whenever.
- In the PC and Mac versions of the Bejeweled Twist, they used the same music that is unique in which performing moves increases the tempo and adds more instrumentation: when you start moving, the tempo increases, and when there are 4 or less moves left, more instrumentation is added.
Names in other languages