- This page is about the fourth challenge in Bejeweled Twist. For the badge in Bejeweled Classic, see Chain Reaction (badge).
The puzzles of Chain Reaction involve making chains (consecutive matches of gems). Certain puzzles also must be completed within given time limits. Doom Gems appear during the Eclipse puzzle in attempt to hinder progress.
Completing the first puzzle of Chain Reaction unlocks Gem Fall, the next challenge in Challenge mode.
|Chain Reaction 1||Create 15 matches in a row (x15 chain)|
|Chain Reaction 2||Create a x25 chain|
|Chain Reaction 3||Create a x40 chain|
|Chain Reaction 4||Create a x50 chain in 5 minutes|
|Chain Reaction 5||Create a x65 chain in 5 minutes|
|Chain Reaction 6||Create a x85 chain in 5 minutes|
|Chain Reaction 7||Create a x100 chain in 5 minutes|
|Chain Reaction Eclipse||Make the longest chain possible in 3 minutes|
- According to early screenshots of Bejeweled Twist, Chain Reaction was originally the sixth challenge.
- A chain reaction is a series of events so related to each other that each one initiates the next.
- The planet that represents Chain Reaction in the PC and Mac versions of Bejeweled Twist resembles the planet Mars.
- The Bejeweled Twist README file strangely does not mention the five-minute time limits that Chain Reaction's fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh puzzle must be completed within.
- According to evidence found inside the game files of Bejeweled Twist, the original name of this challenge was Chain Gang.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Reazione a catena||Chain Reaction|
|Portuguese||Reação em cadeia||Chain Reaction|
|Spanish||Reacción en cadena||Chain Reaction|