"The Voice" is the name of the announcer in the Bejeweled series.
After a good move, the game may make a positive response pop up in large text over the board complementing The Voice's audio feedback encouragement.
Bejeweled and Bejeweled 2
- Jason Kapalka (English version)
- Ken Tamplin (English, Japanese, and Portuguese versions*)
- François Berland (French version)
- Mario Hassert (German version)
- Andrea Bolognini (Italian version)
- Luis Bajo (Spanish version)
*The Japanese and Portuguese versions borrow the same voice files from the English version.
- Zachary Throne (English version)
- Rebecca Schweitzer (English version)
- Zachary Throne (Chinese, English, Japanese, and Portuguese versions*)
- Jean De Mérey (French version)
- Archie Templar (German version)
- John E. Kelleher (Italian and Spanish versions)
*The Chinese, Japanese, and Portuguese versions borrow the same voice files from the English version.
In Bejeweled 2, The Voice is revealed to be a humanoid figure formed from gems and a Hyper Cube on its forehead. After completion of the Puzzle Mode, the embodiment of The Voice appears, who then proceeds to compliment "Excellent!" before the game credits roll.
- Bejeweled Blitz LIVE is the only game in the Bejeweled series in which "The Voice" is female.
- Bejeweled Blitz LIVE, the pop-up compliments are not voiced.
- All regional versions of the Bejeweled series have different compliments.
Names in other languages
|French||« Le Voix » (Bejeweled Twist)|
La Voix (Bejeweled 3)
|German||„Die Stimme“||"The Voice"|
Koe no Enshutsu
|"Production of Voice"|
|Spanish||La voz (Bejeweled Twist)|
Voces (Bejeweled 3)
|This article is a stub. You can help Bejeweled Wiki by expanding it as much as possible.|